Sunday, April 6, 2008




Brody really wanted to go "side" so we went out to help his daddy wash the cars. He loved it! He had soap all over his face! We had to go in for a quick bath afterwards. It turned out to be a really nice day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy! I am hoping that Sawyer looks just like you!
I missed seeing you all this weekend. I heard you all had a great time! KB

The Hull Munchkins said...

Sweet! Manly bonding.
Brody is so cute!
-Patty

The Runyans said...

Hey!!!He is adorable. You know, Brody and Sam are the same age. Kelli told me you had a blog, so of course, I had to check it out. Sherry will frequently tell me how you are doing when she cuts my hair!!! She told me that you were naming your little girl Sawyer. That's my little boy's name. He is 15 weeks old, already. Time flies. Well, I will stop by and check up on your precious ones!!!!!