




Sawyer was Baptised today at Shady Grove United Methodist Church. This is the church that Joel grew up in and I joined when Joel and I were dating. It really seems like the other day that we had Brody Baptised. Sawyer did great until the pastor started to walk away from me with her. It was a really nice service and we had alot of friends and family there. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends, family and church family. With the Christmas season upon us I hope we all remember what we are really celebrating! It is so easy to get wrapped up in the materialistic part of the season, I hope we all remember focus on one important Birthday!
1 comment:
Precious!! Sawyer is really a beautiful baby! Looks like a very special day.
Sorry we missed seeing you this weekend. I was feeling pretty lousy so we mostly stayed in and visited with Mom and Dad.
Maybe we can swing by the NICU around Christmas.
-Patty
Post a Comment