Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy Summer!
















We have had a great summer so far! This past week I have enjoyed a baby shower for my friend Jaymie who is expecting her little girl in August, then my niece Karis had her 2nd birthday party! I cant believe she is 2!! She is such a sweetie. Brody could hardly keep his hands off her cake. Of course in the midst of all these activities I am planning Brody's 3rd birthday and enjoying spending time with my wonderful family! I love having parties so this works good for me. Sawyer is apparently going to be like her mother and brother and climb on everything! I found her in the middle of the kitchen table and she was having a great time. We are so blessed to have 2 wonderful kids and great friends and family! God is good!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great job on Karis' cake!! You are becoming a pro! Nice pic of Miss Climber! hehe