Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

























We had a wonderful Easter! Brody and I dyed eggs on Friday, which he wanted to hide right then! It is hard for a little boy to wait. On Saturday night when I got off work we made cupcakes with Easter sprinkles (of course!). Brody and Sawyer both enjoyed their Easter baskets on Sunday morning. It was difficult to keep Brody from eating all the candy at once!! After church and a great message about living the "Resurrection" life, we spent time with family and hid eggs. Brody had difficulty understanding why he could not hide and find the eggs! My niece Karis really enjoyed hunting eggs. We are so blessed! and what better day than Easter to be reminded of our blessings and what our Lord and Savior did for us! I hope everyone had a great Easter!

5 comments:

Mary Beth Whitaker said...

Great Easter pics! Hope all is well with you guys! The kids are growing up so fast!

Julie said...

I love all the pics! The one of you and Sawyer is so sweet and the one of all four of you is very cute!

The Hull Munchkins said...

What a beautiful family!! The kids look so much alike. And so cute in their Easter out fits. You made the day so special for them. I love their baskets.
-Patty

Christy Younger said...

oh, what a beautiful blog, even more beautiful family! your Easter looks like it was soooooo much fun!

The Runyans said...

great family pic! your kids are plum precious!