







Here are a few recent pictures. We have another large garden this year and we are really excited about it! Brody and I spent alot of time last week digging for worms in the garden. He would dig in the dirt all day if he could! I cant wait for some fresh veggies. Mamaw says she will come over and help me can some things, I am really looking forward to that! We actually share the garden with Joel's mom and stepdad. Mike and Margie have actually done all the planting so far, hopefully I will be able to help more this year than I did last year (new baby kept me a little busy!). Brody was enjoying making some silly faces for the camera
and then looking at them on the camera screen! Sawyer is still just taking a few steps but has not taken off just yet, she is saying "uh oh" and "doggie"! So cute! I tried giving her a bath in the sink one day, she liked it a first and then she was over it! Oh well, I will have to try again soon!
3 comments:
How precious! You gotten me excited to bathe our new baby in the sink and take cute pics!
I can't believe how fast they are growing. So adorable.
-Patty
Cute Pics...they grow up so fast. Good luck with the garden. I like the canning part but I havent tackled growing the veggies myself yet. I just get them from the farmers market!!
Cute kiddo pics! The garden is looking good!
Post a Comment