Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sawyer 11 months old!!





















So hard to believe that I am already posting her 11 months picture! She started walking everywhere yesterday! It is so cute to watch. I really think I am going to have a harder time with her turning one than I did when Brody did. She has had a hard time this month cutting teeth, but she is still so sweet, and such a happy girl. She now says, momma, daddy, baby, doggie, uh oh and weee! She has developed quite the temper. She has a meltdown most of the time when she has her diaper changed. I really do feel like I was just pregnant with her the other day! Where does the time go?!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Mia and I love the new pics! Mia wanted to look right on and on. She said I want to see baby Sawyer because she comes to my house.